Start your own private limited company in India. Register for your company’s corporate and legal entity with Enterslice. Simplifying the process of registering and setting up your company’s, our tailor-made solutions will provide everything necessary to take your established firm or new business to the next level.
Documents Required forPrivate Limited Company Registration
As per the guidelines of the Companies Act, Enterslice makes sure the following documents are mandatorily submitted to set up a Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India:
• Submit the identity proof of all the directors and shareholders of the company.
• Submit the address proof of all the directors and shareholders of the company.
• Submitting PAN card details is necessary for Indian citizens.
• In case of foreign nationals, it is mandatory to submit a notarized copy of their passports.
• All document submitted should be authentic and valid.
• Current bank statement and electricity bill (less than two months old) is to be submitted.
Documents Required for Registering the Address of your Company:
According to the Company’s Act, a Private Limited Company has a separate legal entity from its directors and shareholders. Therefore, it is mandatory that a company should have a separate address of its own, a bank account to its name and necessary license for successful company registration. It should also have the following:
• A recent copy of the electricity bill, water bill or tax receipt.
• An updated utility bill, sale deed, and rental agreement.
• A letter from the landlord of the plot in which the company is to be established. It should also contain the consent of the landowner, allowing the directors and shareholders to use the premises as a registered office.
After submitting all the necessary documents for a private limited company registration, you will have to select a unique name for your company. Choose a name, which is not in use to start up your business. With the expertise of Enterslice in the field of registering companies, it usually takes a time span of 10-15 days to register a private limited company in India.